It’s an exciting time at Comptel! Our team is counting down the days to Mobile World Congress 2017, one of the biggest events of the year.
We have so much to announce and discuss, including the release of our new book, “Nexterday: Volume III,” and the results from our new research report, “The Power of Personal.”
As the third volume in our Nexterday series, the book covers the most important steps you as a telco need to take in your digital customer and service journeys. The research, which includes an official report, eBook, infographic and videos, surveyed real mobile customers to give you a better sense of their expectations for personalisation.
If you’re heading to Barcelona, you can get your hands on a hard copy of the new book and our research report by visiting our booth in Hall 5 at Stand 5G40, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an individual meeting.
But, those aren’t the only reasons to meet up with Comptel at #MWC17. Here’s a few more:
We’re Hosting a Fireside Briefing with Deutsche Telekom
Telcos hear all about the importance of network innovation, but what does it really look like in practice? Our fireside briefing is the perfect opportunity to find out.
On 28 February at 6 pm, visit the Comptel booth for an in-depth panel discussion about the Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net project, which will cover everything you need to know about DT’s ambitious plan to centralise digital service production for 13 national companies in one location. The panellists include:
- Sven Hischke, Managing Director, Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net
- Iulian Stoica Petrescu, Pan-Net Enterprise Architect, Telekom Romania
- Juhani Hintikka, CEO, Comptel
- Antti Koskela, EVP Service Orchestration, Comptel
- Martin Beyer, Sales Director, Comptel
I’ll be moderating the discussion, and there will be a brief period for Q&A. The DT Pan-Net story is a really remarkable story of network innovation and disruption, so you won’t want to miss this chat.
We’re Talking Customer Engagement with Salesforce
Right after the Deutsche Telekom panel, I’ll cover off some of the top highlights of our “Power of Personal” research report, which explains how personalisation can be a difference-maker for service creation and revenue generation.
Then, Comptel EVP Intelligent Data Niilo Fredrikson and Salesforce Director of Product Management Communications Mustafa Oyumi will introduce our joint “Best Next Engagement” solution, which will provide a model and method to achieve powerful customer engagement. Don’t miss it.
We’re Hosting a Party at Esferic
Salesforce is also joining us to throw the coolest #MWC17 party in town, on Wednesday 1 March at 7 pm at Esferic. We’ll have live music, an open bar and finger food, plus plenty of networking opportunities. Tickets are free but limited to just 300 spots – be sure to follow Comptel on LinkedIn or stop by our booth to pick up your ticket!
We’re Smashing Telco Myths and Hosting #Nexterday Demos
Sick of hearing the same tired telco myths over and over? We are too, so we’re setting up a Telco MythSmasher in our booth, where you can stop by and destroy the most annoying misconceptions about service transformation and customer experience. You’ll have the chance to compete – the top three myth smashers will get a cool prize for their mobile device.
While you’re at the booth, be sure to ask for a demo of our new solutions, including:
- Digital Customer Journey – Personalised digital services, at your fingertips. Check out:
- My Digital Moments, which leverages the capabilities of FASTERMIND and MONETIZER
- Salesforce customer engagement powered by Comptel FASTERMIND
- FWD, the Digital Sales Channel. An easy and contextual way for operators to boost ARPU and increase digital service consumption by selling time-based data access.
- Digital Service Journey – OSS modernisation through to full Digital Service Lifecycle Management with the FlowOne suite
- IoTed™ – An IoT-driven app that helps users answer the question “Are you well?”
Comptel is planning to make this year’s show our biggest and best Mobile World Congress yet, and we want to join the fun. Find us in Hall 5 at Stand 5G40, or email email@example.com right now to book an individual meeting.